Hi, I'll move this question to a new thread as it's somewhat different from my original question.

Is there anybody sucessfully using the nzTivo Thomson image with a Turbonet card?
What process did you follow to get the networking working?

When imaging the drive I was unable to select a networking option but I understand from jaidev Turbonet is the default and should be active. I have the Tivo connected to my D-Link 4-port Wireless/Router/Modem. I assume it is the correct cable (straight-through/crossover), and the connection is active, as I get link lights at both ends (Turbonet card and router).

However, the Tivo doesn't show in the DHCP Client list on the router, which leads me to think it's not actively requesting an IP or is having trouble with my LAN.

I'm thinking that perhaps I should try re-imaging the drive using the nzTivo Philips or Sony image, although I can see fiddling necessary to get the PAL Tuner working which I assume is already integrated within the Thomson image.

Does anybody think this may resolve the Turbonet networking issue?
Is it possible to select a specific networking option in the install process for the nzTivo Philips & Sony images?
Maybe my copy of the Thomson image has become corrupted in the downloading or imaging process?

Any help is much appreciated...