Thread: Pace DS230NNZ

Pace DS230NNZ

Had the Sky guy come sort out some bad and random pixelation on Prime, Disney and MTV channels today (strangely just those three). He replaced and realigned the sat dish and changed the old standard grey Pace STB with a very swish looking new and tiny silver fronted STB. Its label says it's a Pace model DS230NNZ.

I hadn't seen this one before or seen reference to it in the forums so thought for the record I'd report that it's a good'un, fully compatible with the old Pace IR code (20001? with fast switching from memory). If the Sky guy rocks into your place with one of these, there shouldn't be any TiVo issues.

Can you do me a favour and tell me if this decoder can still output RGB over scart? Or is it only composite & component over scart?

If you go into the Sky menu, press the oval O key, then move the selection to the spanner icon, press O key, then press down to select 'Advanced Setup'
    press O key, enter your PIN, default is 0000 press O key, choose scart setup, and check if in the list RGB is still listed. Press the Return Arrow to cancel/back out.
    thanks
    TiVo Series 1 Thompson PVR10UK Unit, Dual 250Gb, 512Mb Cachecard, NZ Emulator Port 8000
    TiVo Series 1 Sony SVR2000 unit, Dual 300Gb, 512Mb Cachecard, Philips FTA Tuner, NZ Emulator Port 80
    TiVo Series 1 Philips unit, Dual 160Gb, Turbonet, FTA Tuner, Private Emulator
    TiVo Series 1 Philips unit, 120Gb, Turbonet, Dev Emulator, Development Unit...
    DTiVo Series 1 Philips DSR6000 unit, 120Gb, Turbonet, Work in progress...

Damn, I just had sky come over today and he bought a DS230NNZ with him to replace my Motorola 335. I didnt have my laptop with me and he didnt know what the deal was so I asked him for a pace 600 just to be sure.