Thread: Season Pass issue

Season Pass issue

I had a problem with a season pass tonight. I have a season pass for Heroes on Channel 7 but it didn't record the episode and I missed the first 20 mins of it (found out it wasn't recording). When I checked the season pass it showed nothing was scheduled. I checked the recording history after the show and it shows nothing.

Anyway, is there anyway that episode was somehow "coded" differently so that a season pass would not work? Is there any log which might give a clue?

thanks,
    Justin
    Justin

TivoHD w/1tb "update"
    TiVo SVR2000 unit w/200Gb Seagate, Turbonetcard & Dlink-810 wireless bridge, FTA Strong STB. Latest image 1.6.###

I also have a SP for hero's, no issues here. I have it set for "repeats & first run".

Strange no mention in recording history, perhaps because you manually started it there is no record.

I suggest you look through the endpad log and see if it was scheduled to record.

Peter.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

I checked the endpad log and it had no mention of it. Any other thoughts? I originally had heroes down as a wishlist but the other week changed it to a season pass and re-prioritised the list through tivoweb - maybe that somehow screwed it up.

Justin
    Justin

TivoHD w/1tb "update"
    TiVo SVR2000 unit w/200Gb Seagate, Turbonetcard & Dlink-810 wireless bridge, FTA Strong STB. Latest image 1.6.###

Possible, but no other way to check now.

Have to wait for next weeks data to arrive and confirm it's added to your todo list.

Peter.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

Ok. I just looked for Heroes on my To Do list and its not there. The tivo has it in its guide data. When I go to the SPM under Heroes it states that there are no upcoming episodes. What gives? Any thoughts?
    Justin

TivoHD w/1tb "update"

mfs fault at a guess. Delete the current Season Pass, and set a new one.

Then make sure it shows the upcoming episode in the Season Pass manager

Peter.

Ok. Did that - it came up as scheduled. Its interesting that this isn't the first time this has happened (in Oz). I also had a similiar problem with one wishlist that I had previously posted about. I wonder why.

I used this tivo for maybe 4 years in the US without one error by the machine - funny that it should start happening now.
    Justin

TivoHD w/1tb "update"

I don't have an answer for that.

It is certainly not a common occurance, and I have never had it occur myself and I have hundreds of SP's.

At the end of the day the TiVo is a computer which runs at around 50mhz and is generally always working at full capacity.

Our hacks and addin programs add to this load, so occasional glitches are possible.

Peter.