Let me first say that I am in the USA and I don't have any OzTiVo hacks installed but after reading the forums and the twiki for a while, you guys are very knowledgable and willing to help without an elitist attitude (unlike another tivocommunity ). Hopefully someone can help me.

I have a Pansat 3500 FTA receiver that is programmed for both DishNet and BellExpress (Canada). The FTA channel lineup is setup the same as the DN lineup so the Tivo can change the channels properly. The BE channels are just clumped together after the DN channels, which I manually change.

So my questions are

1. Any idea if TiVo even supplies the guide data for Bell Express? It is listed in the Satellite Box list when setting up the IR controller so I'm assuming it is a supported box.

2. If so, can I somehow add BE as a second SAT source in the Tivo but tell it to record from the same input port (svideo)?

Obviously the channel numbers for BE would conflict with DN so I will have to use dbset to remap the channels but that isn't hard, just time consuming. It would be worth it though to get BE guide data and control thru the TiVo.

Thanks in advance