Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nzTiVo guide data for Windows Media Center?

Hey jaidev!

Thanks for eventually explaining why you are not willing to help.

Do have the contact information for the original author that defined those Terms and Conditions (anybody)? Obviously we'd like to chat with them regarding point #2 (points #1 and #3 are not an issue for us) and possibly an exemption or any further conditions.

Thanks,
    Visit us at www.epgStream.net! || Email us at free-epg@epgstream.net!
    Talk to us on +61 2 80113647 || Message us through Skype! Our name is epgStream!

I dont see what the problem is giving MCE the tivo guide. Its a win - win for both parties involved. Sure the MCE people 'gain more' than the TiVo people, but life is never fair, being so stingy is unwarranted.

With the influx of people using the programme guide (MCE people), there would [hopefully] be more people contributing to the programme guide - making it more reliable for both parties.

Tivo/MCE both do pretty much the same thing, just with different hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by itey View Post
    With the influx of people using the programme guide (MCE people)
    The nzTivo guys obviously put a lot of effort into providing a reliable guide, for which I am truely grateful, so rather than whining about them being "stingy" why not just appreciate it on your tivo and respect the imposed conditions?
    Last edited by jaidev; 17-12-2006 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by epgStream View Post
    Hey jaidev!
    Thanks for eventually explaining why you are not willing to help.

Do have the contact information for the original author that defined those Terms and Conditions (anybody)? Obviously we'd like to chat with them regarding point #2 (points #1 and #3 are not an issue for us) and possibly an exemption or any further conditions.

Thanks,
    Hi again, I am in direct contact with the author, it is them who brought this post to my attention. Sorry there will not be any exemptions or further discussions of this.

We have already put forward our stance and explanation, and wish that you respect them. Thanks.
    I will be closing this thread now.
    TiVo Series 1 Thompson PVR10UK Unit, Dual 250Gb, 512Mb Cachecard, NZ Emulator Port 8000
    TiVo Series 1 Sony SVR2000 unit, Dual 300Gb, 512Mb Cachecard, Philips FTA Tuner, NZ Emulator Port 80
    TiVo Series 1 Philips unit, Dual 160Gb, Turbonet, FTA Tuner, Private Emulator
    TiVo Series 1 Philips unit, 120Gb, Turbonet, Dev Emulator, Development Unit...
    DTiVo Series 1 Philips DSR6000 unit, 120Gb, Turbonet, Work in progress...