Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MTV channel 35

Done the above, in checking things through, noticed I've got the dreaded warped clock, last index was friday, done the timestamp thing and forced index, see what that does. Only seem to get the warped clock issue after manually forcing calls, did one sometime last week to try to pick up ch35, that's probably what did it. I do the forced call via putty, not tivoweb, still same problem it seems!

OK, not sure what you're up to but you are running the current emulator headend on your main tivo, you must have setupon port 8000. (So in relation to the other testing thread, you are not a useful test subject)

So since you setup off port 8000, you should really be on port 8000?

The reason your headend hasn't updated is that the headend version on the current system is higher than the legacy version. So the tivo doesn't see the lagacy update as an update ... suggest moving back to port 8000, you'll then be updated.
    1 x Philips TiVo Series 1, Cachecard, 1 x 1TB SATA (with recent TradeMe sourced adaptor), Mk II Pal Tuner Mod, NZ Emulator, Previously Dual A/V Source, Now Pay Satellite
    2 x TiVo HD, Freeview, HNP, 2TB (WD-AV) jmfs upgraded
    1 x Thomson UK TiVo, Cachecard, 200GB, Testing Work

I didn't do the initial setup on my tivo, but I'm sure it was initially using ed's emulator, then when that failed I switched to 8000 to get logo's, then back to 80, which at the time was the main emulator port.

OK, well, your best bet to get an updated headend is off port 8000.
    1 x Philips TiVo Series 1, Cachecard, 1 x 1TB SATA (with recent TradeMe sourced adaptor), Mk II Pal Tuner Mod, NZ Emulator, Previously Dual A/V Source, Now Pay Satellite

When I changed to 8000 a week or so ago, without clearing and deleting, I got a failed call.

Bit of a catch 22 really ... check your PM's

turned up on mine .. thanks
    port:80