Hi

I am having a terrible time with my TiVo

I thought that everything was OK but noticed that my free-to-air clock was 5 hours behind - I checked the FAQ guides and they indicated that maybe I had a warped clock, followed the procedure to check if I had a warped clock and I did find a line that said ---clock is warped--- - but then an entry says that if my problem occurred after April a warped clock could not be the issue

The FAQ gave some telnet instructions but as my Tivo is after April and as I do not understand telnet I did not go down that track

I thought that maybe my daily calls had been unsuccessful but I checked and a daily call was successful yesterday (Friday) pm at 3.42 - I then tried to force a daily call through the Tivo web project - but each time it failed with service unavailable - test calls failed in the same way.

I then decided to do my guided setup again as maybe there was a problem when I last did the guided setup - but the guided setup won't work now as I get service unavailable

I can access my Tivo through the tivo web project and I can ping it from my computer and I don't know why I can't get a setup call to work as they all worked before!

Any help would be really appreciated