Thread: Missing program data?

Missing program data?

It seems that there is no program data for Channel 3 tomorrow (1 August) between noon and 6 pm. Or do I have some other problem?

I have data for then (on port 80 emulator). If you havn't already, try forcing a daily call and see if it picks it up?

Missing guide data

OK, it seems my problem was/is (much) more complex than I originally thought.

The TiVoWeb "phone" page shows that I have guide data to Aug 17 but if I look at the todo list, there is no guide data shown past next Monday, Aug 7. There is also no data past Aug 7 if I try to program by channel, date and time.

Recently the time for the next scheduled call gets passed without a call be attempted since the last call attempt and success have the same date and time and it is unchanged unchanged and its status is "suceeded".

I do not have the "warped clock" entries in the log and a force_index.tcl does'nt seem to have any effect, even if I wait several hours to give it a chance to do its thing.

Manually initialted calls always seem to work, but strangely sometimes result in a next call time only four or five hours later. As said above, these call times pass without anything happening apparently.

Reboots don't help.

I would appreciate guidance on what to try next.

Quote Originally Posted by LSpitz
    The TiVoWeb "phone" page shows that I have guide data to Aug 17 but if I look at the todo list, there is no guide data shown past next Monday, Aug 7. There is also no data past Aug 7 if I try to program by channel, date and time.
    If the NZ guys are anything like us here in Oz then this is normal. We only have valid program data for 4-5 days tops ahead at any one time.

The TiVo shows in the "phone" menu there is valid guide data for a couple of weeks in advance and this is done so the TiVo stops complaining it is running short of guide data which it will if there is less than 5 days or so. This is why you have such a thing as a "no nag" channel as it is this channel that is loaded with two weeks worth of dummy data to suppress the warning "nag" message.
    Darren King
    OzTiVo Repairs and Modifications
    If your TiVo requires repairs or modifications
    then visit: http://kingey1971.wix.com/tivorepairs

NOW ALSO REPAIRING FETCH TOO!