Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TivoWebPlus testers

Quote Originally Posted by T1voZA
    [*]Streaming a show when selecting "View" from "TiVoWebPlus -> User Interface -> Now Showing" doesn't work when using a DHCP assigned IP address (the IP address was being reported as 0.0.0.0)
    The latest update includes a facility that should resolve this issue. It should now be possible to start TivoWebPlus before the network has been completely setup.

New version (available here or via the signature) has a change to reduce the amount of space used by the menu. The version number has also been bumped to v1.2.3. Any feedback, suggestions, comments are more than welcome.

For those that require Hackman, it can be downloaded here, but be aware it now includes a mechanism that requires manual configuration and/or acceptance of the readme file before it will activate.

Update: Just added an Image Gallery module with upload support. Also trialing submenu support for the {more...} module.
    Last edited by thomson; 06-07-2006 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thomson
    I would be very interested in any feedback from anyone who wishes to try out a TivoWebPlus bundle that is being proposed as a replacement for TivoWeb on the image distributions. It really is worth checking out if you do use the web interface on your TiVo..
    Great package. Have been using this for a little while now and is well worth the addition.
    TiVo Series 1 (Phillips) - 500Gb, 512Mb Cachecard, Foxtel Digital Cable
    TiVo Series 1 (Sony) - 250Gb, Turbonet Card, HAILO 8000 HD STB

Yep it's great to use. Can't complain at all about TivoWebPlus

TiVo HD212 [300gb HHD, Turbocard] For Sale
    TiVo HD312 [300gb HHD, Turbocard] For Sale

Latest bundle now contains an "Update" module (located under the "more..." menu) that allows you to update the TWP distribution without having to use the command line... this method will also maintain your existing configuration files so that local customisations will not be lost.

Another great addition, thanks for all your work John.

Peter.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

lol dont know if i'm missing something or just thick but I keep getting the same old version when i dload any ideas?

Depends where you are downloading from.

Thomson has not updated the package on the OzTiVo website since the 23rd of June and there have been six new releases since then. I have now updated it with the latest version.

I guess to be sure always check Thomson's Website.

Peter.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by petestrash
    Another great addition
    Hehe... although you probably want to change the images in the Gallery for something Australian related ('cos the samples in the bundles I create contain pics from home )

Quote Originally Posted by petestrash
    Thomson has not updated the package on the OzTiVo website since the 23rd of June and there have been six new releases since then. I have now updated it with the latest version.
    Thanks, I do try to occasionally update the wiki (and DD thread), but the googlepages site will always be the most up to date (well... until I get access to the sourceforge project).

As always, I am interested if anyone has any suggestions.

Hehe... although you probably want to change the images in the Gallery for something Australian related ('cos the samples in the bundles I create contain pics from home )
    My wife is from Wellington, so some of the images are familiar to both of us

These aren't used by TWP though, so it doesn't really make any difference. Unless you want to save 80k.

As always, I am interested if anyone has any suggestions.
    One that I have which might make support easier, is to include the revision date alongside the version number on the main menu. Though, I have noticed it is now inlcuded in the info module anyway. It may be helpful to also show it on the new update page, to save uploading the same or earlier versions.

Peter.