Hi guys,

First of all I would like to thank all of you guys for the tremendous effort you have all put into this community. Its a great resource and inspiration!!

I have been using the ozTivo image for almost a year now, and it is truly great.
Unfortunately, my time in Australia is up , and I am going back to my origins in Norway.

I am really interested in getting a norTivo community up and running, to enable norwegians to get addicted to the tivo as well, at least until Tivo decides to release officially in Norway, if ever.

I have noticed that they have managed to set up a service in the Netherlands, nlTivo, but have had no luck in getting in touch with the creator of nlTivo for more information.

So, I was wondering if you guys could help me out in defining what needs to be done to successfully convert the ozTivo image to a 'norTivo' and setting up a online server with guide data.

Where do I start ? What is most important ? What hardware do I need ( for the guide data server ) ? What mods needs to be done to the ozTivo image etc ?

Btw, in Norway we use PAL of course

Thanks for your time, and hope to get lots of info so I can get started !

Regards

Arve Solland