Hi there everyone . I am so upset, my Tivo was working fien and now it's all messed up. i was hoping someone might be able to help me.

I noticed for the past several days that the orange light on the Tivo was on permanently so I checked and it seemed like the daily call had frozen in the middle of indexing guide data. So I restarted tivo. Then I discoverd that the season passes were messed up. Even though there was plently of guide data, it wouldn't recognize upcoming programs. I tried several things, restarted and downloaded fresh guide data but still no joy.

SO, I decided to clear all the guide listings, hoping that it would fix the problem. And, of course, I now have no guide data. After it cleared everything I attempted to make a daily call and it didn't work. I have now tried it several times and restarted etc. It is able to make the daily call fine but then afterwards it doesn't index any data.

I tried to force it to do so using force_index30.tcl but nothing happens with that either. It said "Sweep done (eSucceeded)". The call appears to be successful but I don't know why it's not getting any data.

Does anyone know what I should do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
star