• Section Widget

• Category Widget (bottom-up)

• Welcome to the new and improved Forums

Hi all, welcome to the new and improved forums installed with vBulletin 4.0. This is an exciting time for all of us and I wish everyone a Happy New Year 2010 with this as new fun toy to play with. I'll be joining you all for the ride as we find out what's new in this version of the forums. The forums still exist btw, it's just the landing page is a wee bit different now. See you on the other side!

Cheers
    -Edwin
    (aka Tenty your friendly OzTiVo Forums Admin)
  • Recent Forum Posts

imcdermid

Bauhn 55" tv

Hi,

I have a modded series 3 TiVo. I am trying to work out what tv brand(s), if any will work with the above TV.

Bauhn is not listed brand.

TIA,

Ian

imcdermid 17-10-2018, 11:13 AM Go to last post
    DavidKeegel

The mothership tells each tivo a list of what...

The mothership tells each tivo a list of what days (effectively dates) DST starts and finishes for your postcode.
    If the official mothership had a list of transitions which ended in early 2018 (I...

DavidKeegel 17-10-2018, 07:22 AM Go to last post
    BRD

Is a Manual Time Update possible for a non modded TiVo?

Hi all, first post!

I have been using my 2 TiVo's since the official guide service ended via manual recordings, just for some favorite regular programs and AM/PM News, as I have yet to take the...

BRD 16-10-2018, 07:00 PM Go to last post
    paulw

Change default recording retention time..

Hi all,

Is there anyway to change the default recorded program retention time from 3 days to something longer . At present I have to go to each recording and set it manually. Have looked at...

paulw 15-10-2018, 07:32 AM Go to last post