PDA

View Full Version : opps wrong ir code

dadnz
17-02-2006, 02:28 PM
ok was playing with some hacks and stuffed some **** up hehee so had to do a re-image and install that was all good but in my haste i entered the wrong ir code for pace is there a way to change it without re imaging
tryed the guided setup but that just rearanged the guide and the phone bit does work any ideas??

thanks guys

dadnz

thomson
17-02-2006, 02:47 PM
in my haste i entered the wrong ir code for pace is there a way to change it without re imaging

Not sure how many utilities are on the latest images, but you could try running 'lssources' then find the source with the CableBoxCodeNum that you selected. Then you need to run 'dbsetx <signalsource> CableBoxCodeNum <newvalue>' (where signalsource is a number like 25144/106 and, newvalue is the new ir code).

If you do not have 'lssources' then you could browse the MFS database using the TivoWeb module (look under Setup->Sources).

DJC
17-02-2006, 04:14 PM
ok was playing with some hacks and stuffed some **** up hehee so had to do a re-image and install that was all good but in my haste i entered the wrong ir code for pace is there a way to change it without re imaging
tryed the guided setup but that just rearanged the guide and the phone bit does work any ideas??

thanks guys

dadnz

Select PAL GS mode from tivoweb. Then select rerun GS from setup. You should reboot and will be able to re-set all settings.

dadnz
17-02-2006, 04:59 PM
you're the man djc gonna give it a try....mrs told me to wait for adds lol