PDA

View Full Version : Widgets - Your questions answered

mce
06-08-2005, 10:47 AM
Please use this thread to ask questions about the Konfabulator Widgets I have created.

First off, who actually runs these Widgets and what OS do you have?

For me obviously,

TiVoToDo - Yes
TiVo NowPlaying - Yes
Windows XP

zollymonsta
06-08-2005, 03:21 PM
Hello.. I am a widget virgin. However I downloaded the software and your widgets to have a nosey. Short of listing what's in the to do directory on the tivo, is there anything else these widgets do?

Would be cool if there was a way to be able to click on the recorded programme and have it list the details (like, the synopsis) of the recording.. also click on it and have it automatically launch an ftp programme and download to the pc the file (or stream to watch on the PC) :)

Oh.. Welcome to the forums.. :)

mce
06-08-2005, 03:58 PM
However I downloaded the software and your widgets to have a nosey.
I'm sorry I don't know what that means.

Short of listing what's in the to do directory on the tivo, is there anything else these widgets do?
That is what they do, they list what's in the ToDo list and the NowPlaying List taken from Tivoweb.

Would be cool if there was a way to be able to click on the recorded programme and have it list the details (like, the synopsis) of the recording.. also click on it and have it automatically launch an ftp programme and download to the pc the file (or stream to watch on the PC) :)
Thanks, suggestions are always welcome.