PDA

View Full Version : Nickelodeon an hour out?

DJC
06-04-2005, 12:42 PM
I've got a nickelodeon channel that appears to be an hour out from the sky guide happend this past weekend apparently... something to do with that fair dinkum Aussie daylight savings? Its the only channel affected.

SeanOffShotgun
06-04-2005, 05:59 PM
I've got a nickelodeon channel that appears to be an hour out from the sky guide happend this past weekend apparently... something to do with that fair dinkum Aussie daylight savings? Its the only channel affected.
It's Sky's fault, they are showing the programs an hour out from their guide data and their magazine. I rang them, they said it's was Nickelodeon fault (of course). They said they would investigate and get back to me - yeah right, I've seen the Tui's billboards. Give it a couple of weeks they said, but my kids have been sp3wing for days already...

DJC
06-04-2005, 06:38 PM
Sky data seems right, checked before post. Guess it will correct it self in the next slice.

SeanOffShotgun
06-04-2005, 06:49 PM
Sky data seems right, checked before post. Guess it will correct it self in the next slice.
I checked the onscreen Sky guide before I rang Sky (which was just before my previous post) and my recollection is that it was out by an hour (like our data and the Sky magazine) - I could be wrong.
If I'm correct then... all I can say is ... I'm impressed by their response ... WOW.

Now we'll just have to wait for the data to trickle through...

NB: If I am wrong, then I'm looking rather silly...