PDA

View Full Version : Groups

Dmec_au
14-09-2004, 01:14 PM
When I had a Tivo in the states, there was a feature for Groups so you can organise the shows on your "now playing" screen. I can't seem to find it here. Since I have a huge capacity, organisation is becoming more and more important.

Am I missing it or is a folder feature not built into the OzTivo versions?

elarbee
15-09-2004, 03:32 PM
i've never seen that feature, great idea!

but to answer you're question, i don't think you can ( hopefully someone will prove me wrong ) :confused:

Dmec_au
16-09-2004, 10:08 AM
Is there a way using Palmod or some other fix that can create folders on the now playing directory? Anyone....Anyone.....Buehler?

Wibble
16-09-2004, 02:27 PM
There's a TivoWeb modules that supposedly does it. I found it yesterday but haven't tried it yet.

Look for "Now Playing with Sort and Folders" in
http://www.ljay.org.uk/tivoweb/tivoweb.html

Is there a way using Palmod or some other fix that can create folders on the now playing directory? Anyone....Anyone.....Buehler?

Dmec_au
16-09-2004, 08:48 PM
If I'm understanding that module correctly, it creates folders for the UI only and not on the NP using the remote?

Not sure, but I'll give it a go and hopefully I wont turn my Tivo into a pumpkin.

After I'm done tinkering I'll post my feedback here in my attempt to contribute to this community

:D

Dmec_au
16-09-2004, 10:22 PM
If this extends to the Tivo screen, I haven't found out how. It makes it so you can organise your shows in the TivoWeb's "Now Showing" pane. While this is helpful, it doesn't make it any easier to actually play a selection.

If you spend a lot of your time wishing you can look at you NP list via TivoWeb in an organised fashion, this module is for you.