PDA

View Full Version : No more guide data

Pawl
26-07-2023, 07:45 PM
I have no guide data as of midnight tonight (except Prime has data until 10:30 tomorrow). Connect claims to be successful, but runs through the steps in a fraction of a second and obviously doesn't actually get anything.

A-M Davey
26-07-2023, 08:36 PM
Same here plus another user

cambesa
27-07-2023, 08:21 AM
Me as well. I'm not sure if they might have to be entered manually by someone in the community.

Pawl
27-07-2023, 10:41 AM
Fixed now; thank you to whomever's responsible!

cambesa
27-07-2023, 11:25 AM
Yay, thank you!

A-M Davey
27-07-2023, 05:31 PM
Yes, thank you to the wonderful people that keep TiVo going 👍👏

A-M Davey
11-06-2024, 08:18 PM
Guide runs out on Friday. Is there an update in the works? I see this forum is rather quiet these days but hopefully someone will see this post.

A manual connect only took a few seconds to complete, so there’s no data available. The daily connect completed ‘successfully’.

A-M Davey
13-06-2024, 08:55 PM
The guide now has a week of programmes for some channels. Still no data for bravo (but does have bravo +1), eden, rush and Prime. I imagine the issue with prime is because the name has changed to sky open. I have done a channel scan in case that might add the missing channels. My season passes no longer pick up upcoming programmes. The message is no upcoming programmes but I can record this showing from the guide. Hopefully this information helps to identify the issue. Thank you to whoever it is keeping TiVo NZ going.

Fast Office Furniture
18-06-2024, 09:10 PM
Hii,

This is fast office furniture:
With more than 3 decades of collective experience in the office furniture industry, Fast Office Furniture (fastofficefurniture.com.au) is determined to set new standards. We are an independently owned Australian company with a vision for supplying quality and ?value for money? products.

Pawl
12-07-2024, 08:04 PM
Is anybody actually maintaining this? Channels are slowly disappearing. Can the code be open-sourced or at least the wire protocol described or something?

Islander
14-07-2024, 07:55 AM
Hi.
A little bit of background on the source of the TiVo guide data may help.
Your TiVo downloads guide data from a server in Australia which also has the Australian data. The actual source of the data is from NZ although I'm unsure who is generating this and it appears to be running on autopilot. In the case of the Aus data source David Keegel was trying to keep things running however he hadn't been provided with all the "operating instructions" so had problems adding channels etc. to the Aus guide. He couldn't do anything directly to the NZ guide.
Try sending a PM to DavidKeegel, DJC (a senior forum member in NZ), tenty or Darren King who might be able to pass on a message to the right place.
As has been mentioned often the TiVo support is done by volunteers and although there are still users it is a bit of a legacy project with people moving on to other things.

I hope this has provided a bit of background although not directly solving the current issue may be useful.