PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with an existing emulator tivo..

jaidev
20-08-2004, 07:29 AM
Did you receive the new headend when your TiVo made a daily call?
You should have a message that the TiVo has had a lineup change..

Todays Guide slice will have some data for the new and moved channels.. No radio station data yet...

clive
20-08-2004, 10:05 AM
No. From the Information screen, when I looked on Wednesday evening after noticing that my programme info had run out, it reported that a successful daily call had been made but there was no message in the messages section. I forced another daily call using tivoweb and again it reported that the call was successful but no message and no programme data.

After I did a Clear and Delete Everything last night, a message was posted about new channels when it returned to the main menu (but at that stage everything was deleted). As everyone else has reported already, I did a GS again (via tivoweb PAL+GS) and got stuck at the now familiar pot hole.

And there it sits awaiting further instructions from Ed, Sky bypassing TiVo straight into the TV to avoid domestic grief and repercussions :o

jaidev
20-08-2004, 10:09 AM
No. From the Information screen, when I looked on Wednesday evening after noticing that my programme info had run out, it reported that a successful daily call had been made but there was no message in the messages section. I forced another daily call using tivoweb and again it reported that the call was successful but no message and no programme data.

After I did a Clear and Delete Everything last night, a message was posted about new channels when it returned to the main menu (but at that stage everything was deleted). As everyone else has reported already, I did a GS again (via tivoweb PAL+GS) and got stuck at the now familiar pot hole.

And there it sits awaiting further instructions from Ed, Sky bypassing TiVo straight into the TV to avoid domestic grief and repercussions :o

Wednesday evening was when the headend was being worked on, so you wouldn't have received it. But since then you have done a clear and delete, which as you know....

Tuatara
20-08-2004, 07:15 PM
You should have a message that the TiVo has had a lineup change..
Yes -- we did indeed ;-).