PDA

View Full Version : Lack of TV 1 Guide Data

Islander
20-03-2011, 09:30 PM
TV 1 guide data runs out on Monday. I have done a phonecall without any improvement. It is the same on two machines both on 2112.

Anyone else noticed this?

Wibble
21-03-2011, 08:27 AM
There were multiple power cuts over the weekend so the server rebooted during the slice generation on saturday. A slice got generated yesterday, so it should be back to nromal today.

divxmaster
22-03-2011, 02:02 PM
Yes, same problem here. No TV1 data. Will see what it does on the next update.

divxmaster
23-03-2011, 03:06 PM
nope, tv1 data still not loading. I do have a vb proggy here that I can grab channel data and feed it into the tivo for tv1, but I rather not have to.

Skolink
23-03-2011, 06:15 PM
Same here. no data. Prime data is still munted too (as it has been for ages)

dieterm
24-03-2011, 06:38 AM
Ditto. Missed out on a couple of season pass recordings for TV1. Have to set up manual recording :-(

neilp
26-03-2011, 06:11 AM
There were multiple power cuts over the weekend so the server rebooted during the slice generation on saturday. A slice got generated yesterday, so it should be back to nromal today.

Hi there, your post cheered me up when I saw it as I was suffering the same problem as the other guys in the thread. Still no improvement for me though, the TV1 program guide still shows about a page and a half of One News, all with 6.00pm as the time.

I have forced a daily call through tivoweb, but didnt seem to change anything. Is there something else I should be doing?

Is this the same problem everyone else was having? Did others get the data back after the new slice was generated, or are we all in the same boat still?

If so, does anyone know how to get in contact with the guys that maintain the guide data these days, I'm wondering if they are aware of the problem. Years ago I know they sat across the forum constantly, but recently it has all become so reliable I wonder if they feel the need to check in as often! (and that's a good thing BTW...)

Islander
26-03-2011, 10:12 AM
I also still have no TV1 listings (except 6pm News). I think those that are in control of the slice generation are aware of the problem

Skolink
28-03-2011, 10:25 AM
They (well at least JF) is aware of the problem, but he is too busy with work at the moment. Haven't heard from the other two yet. I'm not up to speed on the emulator (or programming in general) to be able to take a look myself.

Wibble
29-03-2011, 08:02 AM
Ok, problem should be fixed. If TV1 is still not back today let us know.

dieterm
30-03-2011, 06:54 AM
Yep, TV1 now working a treat. Thx !!