PDA

View Full Version : EPG is not downloading, even though the download says "successful"?

enopho
10-02-2011, 04:15 AM
Hi All,

1st off i am new to the forums, and the tivo has been happily downloading using your excellent oztivo service. My postcode is 'waikanae' but or the last few days or so, the tivo has been connecting and then completing but the channels are no longer downloading.

TV2 has nothing on it at all.
TV1 ONLY says ONE News at 6pm on every page it has (1 page only)
Maori has nothing in it at all.
TV3 has programs on a single page (until 12:30 tonight)
TAB has programs on 1/2 a page (until 11:30 tomorrow am)
Prime has programs on 1.5 pages (until 11:30pm tomorrow)

Any idea whats going on please, or what i need to do to try to get the download again?

Many Thanks

Mike.

Skolink
10-02-2011, 10:12 AM
Are you using a Sony or Philips on postcode 02112 or a Thomson on postcode 02127?

enopho
10-02-2011, 06:15 PM
Hi and thanks for replying,

The model is an old Series 1 UK Tivo, brought over and setup with another Oz Tivo member :)

I am not too sure of the postcode number, But it is the terrestrial channel postcode for Waikanae.. I think the guys on OzTivo actually set up the waikanae postcode because of my unit a few years ago.

Let me know if you need any more info

Thanks for the support :)

Mike.

Skolink
13-02-2011, 07:02 PM
I've sent an email off to the guys that maintain the server. Have a look at the 'channels I receive' menu just in case the channels have been reshuffled. You may need to untick the redundant ones, and tick the 'new' ones.