PDA

View Full Version : No channell 10

define
25-10-2010, 10:07 PM
Hello I am hopeful someone can help, I have just set up my tivo and all ways going great then channel 10 went down followed by onehd and sd I did a rescan then a reboot then a start setup again but it has all ended bad now It doesnt even pickup the channels at all. I have tried entering the frequency manually I belive its the 219. one but it says nothing found there.

My antenna is a new digital setup with new cable also. We even have an amplifier plugged in. All other channels are showing approx 90% signal strength.

If it helps I am in Mandurah WA and had no issue picking up these channels with a standard STB that the tivo is replacing

HELP PLZ

P.S it seems my volume button does nothing also :(

petestrash
27-10-2010, 10:43 PM
Have you selected "delete previously scanned channels" before rescanning?

Not sure if Mandurah is the same as Perth, but Perth uses 219.500Mhz for the Channel 10 stations. It could be that you have locked on to a Perth Tower and not a closer one? Might pay to check the ACMA site or call channel 10 to see what frequency you should be using and which direction the antenna should point.

To answer the other question about your remote not functioning with your TV, have you told the remote which TV you have? (From TiVo Central, select Messages & Settings > Settings > Remote Control then To control the power, volume and mute on your TV: select "Part 1: TV power, volume, and mute").

Peter