PDA

View Full Version : Waikanae FTA - no guide data

Skolink
06-10-2009, 05:29 PM
Hi nztivo headend maintainers. There does not seem to be any guide data for the 02112 Waikanae FTA headend.
On the monthly summary I see there is someone on 02127 (Thomson Waikanae headend), but noone on WK02112.
Are you guys up to speed yet on how to fix this?
Cheers, John

Skolink
07-10-2009, 04:55 PM
My wife informs me there is no guide data for any channel on our main TiVo which uses headend 02112 - Christchurch.
However on another TiVo which I just imaged yesterday also, with headend 02113 - Sky it has guide data to at least Monday.
Is it just me or is anyone else having issues with 02112?

David Stott
10-10-2009, 12:40 PM
Yup, ditto no guide data in the Coromandel on Freeview either since Tuesday. Can't remember what slice I have but it's either 2110 or 2112 I think. I'm in Seattle right now but my wife informs me that there is no data on either of our TiVo's so pretty unlikely to be at our end. The good news is that she's had to learn how to set up manual recordings so one more skill she now has for when I'm away. The bad news is she missed Thursday's episode of Coro.

BTW, does anyone know if the programming that Telecom will make available on download includes FTA stuff, or just extras? I have no possibility of getting HD terrestrial where I am and that's likely to be the case for at least 5 years I would think. But if Telecom is going to have the FTA stuff available for download (and I know they are saying unlimited downloads), then it may make sense for me to get a new HD TiVo anyway and swap back to the big T for my broadband feed.

David

Islander
10-10-2009, 02:51 PM
Two of my TiVos had no guide data.

One is a Sony on 2112(AK) the other a Thomson on 2121(AK).

I have now received guide data for the 2112 TiVo which is at the Loading Data stage and at about the same time I was able to get a successful load of data for the Thomson having had repeated unsuccessful manual call attempts which give the result "failed getting account status".

As both TiVos have come right at the same time I presume both problems are related.

Comments anyone?

PS. Coronation Street is available on http://tvnz.co.nz/coronation-street to view past episodes

Skolink
14-10-2009, 07:21 PM
The TiVo setup on 02112 Waikanae now has guide data. Thanks very much to nztivo-dev team for getting the slices generated.
As other people mentioned, the Christchurch 02112 TiVo came right the day or so after.