PDA

View Full Version : One HD missing

tomeagles
13-06-2009, 02:35 PM
Have been making successful calls to download weekly TV guides all these while (I'm in Melbourne).

For the second consecutive week, I noticed ONLY "One HD" schedule is missing, but all other channels are good. :(
Wondering am I the only person having trouble here.

Darren King
14-06-2009, 10:07 AM
I see you have mentioned the issue in another thread. Peter did ask a few questions which I am sure he would appreciate your answers on.

http://forums.oztivo.net/showpost.php?p=14965&postcount=6

Given you have begun a new thread please answer them here :)

Pault63
14-06-2009, 10:29 AM
I have a same problem.

I am using Bladerunner Pro with XMLTVDOWNLOAD (V1.0.1.0) and recently changed from 'minnie.tuhs.org' to 'xml.oztivo.net' for the xml information.

I have updated the 'channels' tab from XMLTV Download Setting to have One-Vic saved. The Channels.xml file is correctly updated but still no joy.

The One-Vic data downloads correctly but when I launch Media Centre 2005, perform 'Get Latet Guide Listings' then go to 'Add Listings to Channel' I don't get the option of selecting One-Vic.

Any advise welcome.

petestrash
14-06-2009, 02:35 PM
I'm sorry I can't see anything missing on our end.

If you download directly:
http://xml.oztivo.net/xmltv/One-Vic_2009-06-15.xml.gz

It works fine.

Perhaps there needs to be something else done in MCE or the grabber you are using.

I'm sorry we can't offer support for MCE, you will need to try on one of the MCE forums.

Peter.

eden
17-06-2009, 12:41 AM
I have noticed over the past week or so that I too have not been receiving program info for channel ONEHD. I do receive the program data for all other stations including the other HD channels and have had only successful daily calls. On the TV guide it just says 'to be announced' and when I choose ONEHD it does take me to the channel and there is a broadcast.

The daily call is to the oztivo server. I don't know what that XML thing is though.

I am going to try and add SBS2 to my channel list and see if that fixes it otherwise is there something that I could try?

Thanks for the help I hope this is posted in the right spot.

petestrash
17-06-2009, 02:23 PM
If you are using a TiVo, then you don't have to worry about XML as it is not used for TiVo's.

Is there more than one OneHD listed in channels you receive?

Have you tried enabling one of the others?

Peter.

eden
20-06-2009, 12:43 AM
Yes thanks that fixed it. When I went to select channels there was another channel 1 called One-Vic. It's now working properly thanks.

tomeagles
20-06-2009, 02:54 PM
Ditto! Thanks for all your help...

petestrash
20-06-2009, 05:03 PM
Your welcome.

Peter.