PDA

View Full Version : Remove clock bottom right corner

Charwend
12-08-2008, 10:23 AM
Anyone know how to remove the annoying clock in the bottom right hand corner of the screen as there is a better one when you use select, play, select, 9, select and it even keeps the time left on a recording when you are playing back. Any help greatly appreciated. Looks like a typical Australian big brother interfering with something that didn’t need to be changed.
Thanks

Darren King
12-08-2008, 10:54 AM
No idea what you are talking about here. Is this the OzTiVo Series 1 type unit or the commercial TiVoHD you are talking about?

petestrash
12-08-2008, 05:16 PM
I don't have any idea either.

Since you post was this morning, your not getting confused with the time displayed on some morning news shows by the Stations are you?

Peter.

Charwend
12-08-2008, 07:27 PM
Thanks for the replies Peter and Darren. Seems its part of my Sony TV settings. Gee it gets annoying there are so many features on our HiFi equipment. I must have pushed a button by mistake and put the time in. I have now removed it. So I can now use the TIVO time that is white with a clear background and works well. Thanks again for the replies. I hope someone will get some benefit out of this Thread. Thanks again. :o