PDA

View Full Version : Prime Guide Data Wrong

MrGadget
23-03-2007, 05:34 PM
Anyone else on the 8000 emulator have the same guide data every week night for Prime ?

Essentially I am getting the following every night from 6pm despite their actual lineup differing;
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire UK
The Crowd Goes Wild
Stargate Atlantis
Mythbusters
48 Hours
Reno 911

Weekends seem to be okay at first glance
Feedback from the guide data gods on this?

Thanks
Neil

catdog
23-03-2007, 07:51 PM
Yep, definately a problem on 8000... explains why I had so many recordings of Mythbusters which were actually a different show when I played them!

DJC
24-03-2007, 11:09 AM
Have you fellas looked at your STB epg to see if it differs?

MrGadget
24-03-2007, 12:49 PM
I haven't touched the Sky EPG since I got the Tivo... slow dog! But today I did and sure enough every week night shows Mondays lineup.

I phoned Sky who first cut me off, then "advised another department" after checking this out at their end. Hopefully some resolution will occur...

In the mean time, manual recordings for Prime would be the order of the day,

Thanks

DJC
24-03-2007, 01:53 PM
Have you had a look at the Prime website? maybe thats the 'other department' of sky.

MrGadget
24-03-2007, 02:30 PM
True too - this also shows the same (incorrect) data.

We'll just have to 'stand by while normal transmission resumes...'

catdog
24-03-2007, 05:01 PM
Have you fellas looked at your STB epg to see if it differs?Using the FTA line up, so no STB to compare epg ;) Thanks DJC for pointing out where the problem lies!

The prime website shows something different on Thursday to what tivo is saying, but I'm not sure if it is correct or not.

MrGadget
26-03-2007, 04:10 PM
Would appear that Prime's website is now showing semi-correct data (Tuesday ends at 7:30pm, and Fridays data isn't found - but the other nights now reflect correct info...)