PDA

View Full Version : Tivo changing to incorrect channel

waynebeasley
04-03-2007, 03:27 PM
Since the channel lineup changes My TIVO is frequently (say 50%) changing to the wrong channel, seems to like going to the box office preview channel...not sure what that is

It's always been reliable in the past and I have always had it set for 3 digit stations and a fast switch. have just changed this to medium to see if it makes a change.

It's fine changing with the remote, just seems to be an IR issue.

Wayne

tonys
04-03-2007, 04:33 PM
Mine's always had an occasional tendency to change to the preview channel
(0) tried everything, slower, faster, with IR repeater and without, still does it!

DJC
04-03-2007, 06:00 PM
I doubt the channel lineup changes would affect this. If you were on fast, I think that this will be the issue, I run medium or slow.

NZMarke
04-03-2007, 06:53 PM
Hi guys,

Mine's doing the same thing. I thought it was due to the channel line-ups and me still being on the old legacy emulator. Seems what were Sky Sport 1, 2 and 3 are all now Box Office preview channels. Sky 1 is now where Juice used to be ...

So is this due to the channel line-up change? I imagine so?

Cheers

Mark

waynebeasley
05-03-2007, 05:03 PM
Thanks, since changing it to medium everything appears to be ok

jaidev
08-03-2007, 06:40 PM
Yes Medium or Slow will work fine. There appears to be an issue with the Pace DSR2000 series and the Thomson Tivo i am investigating, fails changing past 200, the Pace doesn't even pick up the IR blasters signal.