PDA

View Full Version : new channels slice for a loadguider

jrice
28-02-2007, 06:21 PM
with Sky completely revising the channel lineup, I need to load a new channel slice.

for some reason, although I've got everything set up as well as I can, I can't connect to the emulator - the Tivo just ignores the ',#401' prefix and tries to dial the phone.

note that it's a Thompson, with a turbonet card. loadguide (based upon wget) works fine.

Re-imaging the Tivo just isn't an option - too much stuff on it, and I dare not be without the thing for any extended period.

Can someone point me at the directory where the various pieces are located, so I can try DBLOAD25'ing them?

It's not just the channel slice - I tried that a while ago and have been getting 'could not find your lineup' ever since.

I've started from http://210.48.107.133/tivo-service, but can't browse any further down.

ftp'ing, I've wandered around and found ftp://210.48.107.133/tivo/slice, but that's just the guide data slice, not the pieces I need.

Help!!

Thanks...

catdog
01-03-2007, 06:31 AM
If all else fails, tivoweb plus includes a channel map module that you could use to manually map each of the sky channels to their correct number