PDA

View Full Version : My Sony SVR2000 won't schedule next guide data call

Videoguy
05-07-2006, 06:41 PM
Greetings I have a Sony SVR2000 with the current Oztivo disk image. I had some problems with my router last week and the Tivo went about five days with no update but I got that fixed. However now the problem is that the Tivo will not reschedule another EPG update call, it just shows the date and time of the last call ( one I forced through on TivoWeb) for the future date and call. What could be the problem? Will just a run back through setup fix this problem?
Thanks for all your help.
Cheers
Paul
Elwood

Darren King
05-07-2006, 07:49 PM
Warped clock, perhaps? Check here: http://minnie.tuhs.org/twiki/bin/view/FAQ/MyTivoSaysIHaveNoGuideData

AlaskaDude
06-07-2006, 09:54 PM
Luckily it was right before I was to change out the hard drive for a new bigger one on my Philips unit. However I have heard of people in the states having this problem and I think they just re-completed a full setup and it cleared up.
Good luck

Darren King
07-07-2006, 07:50 AM
However I have heard of people in the states having this problem and I think they just re-completed a full setup and it cleared up.

In your case maybe a "clear and delete everything" from the menus would have also righted the problem too. Maybe something else for the OP to try too.

Profile shows that OP has not been back since posting their question however.