Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Okay - I need help

I seem to be having the same problem.

Input 1: Foxtel dig sat
    Input 2: Canberra dig FTA

The daily calls succeed but after indexing I only get the FTA lineup. I am set to download the NS12601 lineup.

I manually uploaded (suing dbload) the NS02015 lineup (the one I was using before I got the 2nd input installed) and that has worked. Is there any way I can force the tivo to download other lineups? If not I will try to redo the GS with the NSW postcode.

Someone else is now looking after the headends, I'll pass the query on.

Peter.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MattCanavan View Post
    I seem to be having the same problem.

Input 1: Foxtel dig sat
    Input 2: Canberra dig FTA

The daily calls succeed but after indexing I only get the FTA lineup. I am set to download the NS12601 lineup.
    Hi Matt,

ACT was never really set up completely, some of the configs were missing, some were using NSW lineups (so channels would have been wrong) etc.
    ACT didn't have a second input source setup at all, so trying to setup 2 inputs would have never worked correctly (as you found out).

As this is the first time ACT have had "ACT" foxtel channels, not "NSW" ones. I took a guess at some of the channel names (EG Nine-NSW is now WIN-Can) etc.

While I've done these changes, I'm putting these on hold for a while before I make them live, so I can work out the impact to other people using the 1st Input in ACT.
    If you want to test this, and you can swap your inputs around,. Eg Input 1 is FTA and Input 2 is Foxtel, that should work (you should get ACT Foxtel Channel Names). At the moment, Input 1 is still using NSW data for Foxtel sources.

If you get this working, have a flick around the channels to make sure everything is named correctly.

Regards,

Ross.
    Last edited by rirvine; 16-04-2007 at 07:00 PM.

Thanks for that Ross. I will try that soon (but it may have to wait to the weekend). I'll let you know how I go.

Matt

This may not work, watch for more updates soon.

Peter.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

Peter,

If Matt swaps inputs so that Foxtel is on input 2, then it "should" work.
    Input 2 is now alive and kicking with a full set of ACT Foxtel linesups.
    The issue we're having is input 1 using NSW Foxtel lineups.

While not an ideal solution, it might allow Matt to get up and running until we work out the impact (or non impact as it seems to be) of changing input 1's lineups.

Ross.

Ok, fair enough.

Peter.

I redid GS last night and it's worked. I ended up putting FTA through the RF in and Foxtel as source 2. I'm getting updates for both and, unlike other times, while it was doing the initial indexing it was alerting me to its progress on the system info screen.

Thanks guys,

Matt

Excellent news Matt, thanks for posting back.
    Can you confirm the re-broadcast FTA Foxtel channels have the correct names (Eg Not NSW/SYD names).

Have you found anything else that's not right?

Thanks,

Ross.

Ross, the Foxtel FTA channels do have Sydney in their names. Not an issue for me though. In Canberra you only receive ABC and SBS through Foxtel. I think the ABC feed is the Sydney one anyway (although I'm not sure about this).

Again thanks for your help,

Matt