Thread: Prime7 HD EPG data (Channel 60)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by viewer View Post
    Thank you for the reply, I appreciate it, and want to supply the information needed, but as I said on my first post
    I see references on doing a rebug(??) but have not yet seen how to do this process

Can someone give me a hint what to do to get the info needed to assist me?

Thank you.
    Hi viewer,

There is some more info on our issues here: http://forums.oztivo.net/showthread....ing-guide-data

There is also info further back in this thread about how to do a station debug, but it sounds like its not going to provide any more info toward getting it working until DavidKeegal tests his theory.

Cheers,

hdd.

Quote Originally Posted by hidefdave View Post
    Hi viewer,

There is some more info on our issues here: http://forums.oztivo.net/showthread....ing-guide-data

There is also info further back in this thread about how to do a station debug, but it sounds like its not going to provide any more info toward getting it working until DavidKeegal tests his theory.

Cheers,

hdd.
    Thank you,

Although I have read the debug stuff, I have yet to see a tutorial on how to actually do it.

Most references start of saying "telnet or ssh to your tivo and type "/hack/bin/station_debug....etc"
    That is good, all you have to do is know how to telnet or ssh your tivo, and until I get to this point, I'd say I'm at a dead end?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by viewer View Post
    ... know how to telnet or ssh your tivo ...
    1. Find the IP address of your TiVo, it is found in Messages & Settings > Settings > Network.
    - it will look something like 192.123.456.3 or 10.0.0.5 etc, etc.

2. You need a PC or laptop (etc) connected to the same network as your TiVo.

3. Open (run) a command-line prompt window on your PC - some examples here https://www.howtogeek.com/235101/10-...in-windows-10/

4. Type "telnet 10.0.0.5" <Enter>
    - don't type the quotes " and type your TiVo's actual IP address. <Enter> means press the Enter key.

5. The TiVo will respond with S3-tivo/hack $

6. Type "/hack/bin/station_debug.tcl" <Enter>
    - the slashes (i.e. / ) are required - see the ? key (unshifted).

7. After a while (be patient) the TiVo will list its channel info.

8. If you only want to list the entry(s) for Prime FTA channel(s) type "/hack/bin/station_debug.tcl | grep -i prime" <Enter>
    - note the vertical line character (called pipe) is found using Shift-backslash (i.e. \ ). The spaces are required.

Feel free to ask if you need more detail. BTW I'm just an end user - I don't know anything about the TiVo modifications.
    Last edited by boritz; 03-03-2018 at 11:20 AM.