Thread: audiofix

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Auto update for all Australian TiVos

Hi,

I've updated the Tivo Server software so that it can send out the audiofix to all Australian Tivos without anyone needing to request it. This will mean that most people in Australia will get the audiofix update without needing to ask me for it. The fix is already running on over 300 Tivos with minimal issues, so I think it's pretty safe to do this now.

I'll leave this here for a few days to see if anyone has any good reasons for me not to do this.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by MattCallow View Post
    Hi,

I've updated the Tivo Server software so that it can send out the audiofix to all Australian Tivos without anyone needing to request it. This will mean that most people in Australia will get the audiofix update without needing to ask me for it. The fix is already running on over 300 Tivos with minimal issues, so I think it's pretty safe to do this now.

I'll leave this here for a few days to see if anyone has any good reasons for me not to do this.

Matt
    This has now been enabled. All TiVos configured for an Australian lineup should get the fix overnight

Matt