Thread: Channel Issues?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have a channel issue too. 7Mate (74) in Melbourne is available in the 7 bouquet. I can watch it,and record it manually only when I am watching live.It doesn't exist as a channel I can record manually either at a set time or by channel. Any way of manually importing guide data with 7Mate into the Tivo?
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by andymoz View Post
    I have a channel issue too. 7Mate (74) in Melbourne is available in the 7 bouquet. I can watch it,and record it manually only when I am watching live.It doesn't exist as a channel I can record manually either at a set time or by channel. Any way of manually importing guide data with 7Mate into the Tivo?
    Thanks in advance.
    Same issue with a lot of us. The guide data is not being maintained anymore, developers are now nonexistent. Surprised this forum is still alive to be honest.

Still trying to get in touch with anyone maintaining the program guide.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andymoz View Post
    Thanks in advance.

Try sending a PM to David, he was the last person maintaining the guide data that I am aware of.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by petestrash View Post
    Try sending a PM to David, he was the last person maintaining the guide data that I am aware of.
    He responded a couple of months ago in this thread:

https://forums.oztivo.net/showthread...ta-in-SA/page6

He is not maintaining anything. I have made queries in the past to help out with a test environment for developers but nobody seems interested. Its a shame really.