Quote Originally Posted by arvesolland
I've just got my TIVO running closer to normal now, that is if I reboot it every day...otherwise it will freeze or the sound will cut off...
It is better to resolve the issue rather rather than try work around it via reboots. The freezing is likely caused by TivoWeb... in which case you should seriously consider either removing the phone.itcl module, or replace it with TivoWebPlus. The sound cutting out is possibly a software issue, if you could provide some information on the setup of your Tivo as well as a dump of the PALMOD messages ("grep PALMOD /var/log/kernel") then that too could be looked into.

This is the third posting I have replied to from a user concerning sound loss... but it seems that nobody is prepared to provide the log entries that would help determine if the issue can be resolved with a software update. If anyone is getting this regularly then I am happy to work through the the issue with them and provide software updates for them to try and resolve or determine what the issue is.