Thread: Guide data - channels incorrect?

Guide data - channels incorrect?

Hi,

Just installed a modded TIVO and am having a little difficulty with Channel nfo.
    I am in regional VIC where Network Nine and Network 10 have swapped their affiliate regional stations. Ten shows were on the regional WIN Network on channels 5* and Nine shows were on the regional Southern Cross network on the 8* channels. They have swapped some time back.

Should be:
    Channel 9 (standard definition) on channel 8
    9HD (high definition) on channel 80
    9Gem on channel 81
    9Go! on channel 82 etc.

And for Network 10:

Channel 10 (standard definition) on channel 5
    10HD (high definition) on channel 50
    10Peach on channel 52
    10Bold on channel 53
    10Shake on channel 54 etc.

But my TIVO has a bit of mixed-up lists/names (eg. Channel 80 shows as 10HD but guide lists the (90HD programs) and also doesn't seem to load programs for some of the other channels at all.

Is this something I haven't done in setting it up or is there another way for the channel list &/or guide updated/corrected?

Thanks

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by Ianllo View Post
    Hi,

Just installed a modded TIVO and am having a little difficulty with Channel nfo.
    I am in regional VIC where Network Nine and Network 10 have swapped their affiliate regional stations. Ten shows were on the regional WIN Network on channels 5* and Nine shows were on the regional Southern Cross network on the 8* channels. They have swapped some time back.

Should be:
    Channel 9 (standard definition) on channel 8
    9HD (high definition) on channel 80
    9Gem on channel 81
    9Go! on channel 82 etc.

And for Network 10:

Channel 10 (standard definition) on channel 5
    10HD (high definition) on channel 50
    10Peach on channel 52
    10Bold on channel 53
    10Shake on channel 54 etc.

But my TIVO has a bit of mixed-up lists/names (eg. Channel 80 shows as 10HD but guide lists the (90HD programs) and also doesn't seem to load programs for some of the other channels at all.

Is this something I haven't done in setting it up or is there another way for the channel list &/or guide updated/corrected?

Thanks

Ian
    Might be something to do with your postcode. What postcode did you enter and where are you located?