Thread: How long does it take for the full guide data to be available when turned on?

How long does it take for the full guide data to be available when turned on?

My TiVo has been returned to me after service by the most wonderful Darren King- he is a miracle champ. I vaguely remember last November when my newly tweaked TiVo was returned to me, it took a day or more for me to get 3 days' of Guide data. I reset up my TiVo yesterday evening. It has guide data for today but I cannot use Search Title to re-set up my seasons passes etc. I assume it needs further days' data before this Search facility will work. Would someone please remind me of at what stage I could expect Search Title to work- so I can set up my seasons passes again and search for movies etc? Does it take longer than 24 hours? maybe 48 hours before I can use the Search etc?

ETA after 24 hours - I now can search and my "To Do" list has populated from my wishlight items- yay!
    Last edited by Annieliese; 02-06-2018 at 04:58 PM.

As you have discovered it does take a little time. Glad it is all going!

Thanks for your kind words too. I appreciate the feedback. (cheque is in the mail... lol )
    Darren King
    OzTiVo Repairs and Modifications
    If your TiVo requires repairs or modifications
    then visit: http://kingey1971.wix.com/tivorepairs

NOW ALSO REPAIRING FETCH TOO!

Quote Originally Posted by Annieliese View Post
    My TiVo has been returned to me after service by the most wonderful Darren King- he is a miracle champ. I vaguely remember last November when my newly tweaked TiVo was returned to me, it took a day or more for me to get 3 days' of Guide data. I reset up my TiVo yesterday evening. It has guide data for today but I cannot use Search Title to re-set up my seasons passes etc. I assume it needs further days' data before this Search facility will work. Would someone please remind me of at what stage I could expect Search Title to work- so I can set up my seasons passes again and search for movies etc? Does it take longer than 24 hours? maybe 48 hours before I can use the Search etc?

ETA after 24 hours - I now can search and my "To Do" list has populated from my wishlight items- yay!
    I would expect it to take something like half a day.