Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summary of Regional Channels with missing guide data

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Maryborough is right in the middle of Wide Bay, fairly sure it's serviced from Mt Goonaneman. I suspect Sunshine Coast will be receiving from a different location.

Hi David,
    Darren King has contacted me to assist if possible. We are in Buderim on the Sunshine Coast and if I interpret this correctly you are wanting someone to monitor our TiVo?s channel reception capability.

We currently receive programming for Brisbane?s Chanel 7, 9, 10, 2, and 3sbs, then there?s 73,73, 76, 78, 80,81, 82, 93 & 94.
    Any other Channels say to be anounced.

Does this answer your question?
    Happy to help

Hi David

I'm a complete TiVo newby who got one modded yesterday and tried to set it up. I'm at Sippy Downs which is just south of Buderim and as I understand it gets local channels from the Bald Knob transmitters and Brisbane relay from Mudjimba.

I tried setting it up with local postcode 4556 and got "Were sorry, no information exists about antenna channels in your area". I then tried 4558, with the same result. I then tried 4000, which populated (but took 3 and a half hours-is this normal?).

Should I be using Wide Bay instead. and if so, what is the postcode? Or should I try 4558 again, maybe it was down last night?

Your advice appreciated, many thanks.

David, I've just joined up and my local transmissions (Port Lincoln, SA) are missing epg too, how can I help?

Hi Everyone

Thanks all for all the hard keeping these Tivos going. Just wondering if its just me or are others missing New Zealand EPG data too? Apologies if this post is in the incorrect thread, the New Zealand TV Guide Issues thread has no activity (except my post).
    Last edited by Doni74; 01-05-2018 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doni74 View Post
    Hi Everyone

Thanks all for all the hard keeping these Tivos going. Just wondering if its just me or are others missing New Zealand EPG data too? Apologies if this post is in the incorrect thread, the New Zealand TV Guide Issues thread has no activity (except my post).
    The New Zealand guide data is done completely differently to Australian guide data (except the slices end up on the same server), so I have no visibility of that (except to see whether there are new NZ slices, which it looks like there are).
    Sorry to hear New Zealand TV Guide Issues has no activity, but I think that is the right place (or at least somewhere which is NZ specific).

Hello,

Sky News on WIN is now available regionally on Ch 83 (Ch 53 in Northern NSW/Gold Coast). Not sure if there are any plans to include guide data for this channel, but some may find it useful.

Cheers and thanks.

HDD.