Hello

Firstly, many thanks to everyone who has made it possible for Tivo users such as myself to keep enjoying this great device.

I have a curious problem with ABC program start times - they are displayed as starting 30 minutes earlier than the actual start time, thus a program starting at 8.00 pm is shown as starting at 7.30 pm on my Tivo. This problem does not affect other channels. Obviously this makes it impossible to schedule ABC recordings using the guide.

A bit of history: After modifying the Tivo (with invaluable assistance from Darren), I cleared programme data and TDL. All seemed well until fairly recently when the ABC time disparity emerged. In an effort to rectify the ABC data problem I re-ran Guided Set Up based on postcode 2000 and re-booted, however the issue persists. The Tivo displays the correct system time, and connects to the mothership without incident. I have checked the ABC start time data on the guide data Wiki and everything appears to be correct for ABC NSW. So I'm scratching my head a bit here. Any suggestions to explain / rectify this problem would be much appreciated

With thanks for your consideration of this issue.

Ian