Thread: Tivo Home Networking issues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    As per the other thread, I have the same issue and I think I've worked it out. On one of my tivos (A) I did a clear and delete everything not long after the end of service. Even though it still shows the MAK in the menu I believe it has been wiped. It still sees the name of the other tivo (B) which wasn't cleared but can't see any of its recordings. B can no longer see the name of A and lists it as DVR-XXXX.

I'll probably try restore a backup (unfortunately it's of the original 160gb drive) over the weekend to see if that brings it back.

I have same behaviour with our 2 TiVos on same network. They can see each other, but recordings are not listed. TiVo Desktop works fine on latest Win10 Pro. It was a useful feature, so hopefully there is an easy fix for it.

Quote Originally Posted by jesi View Post
    I have same behaviour with our 2 TiVos on same network. They can see each other, but recordings are not listed. TiVo Desktop works fine on latest Win10 Pro. It was a useful feature, so hopefully there is an easy fix for it.
    I haven't been able to get Tivo Desktop to work on any of my Windows 10 PCs, but it works fine on windows 7. How did you manage on Win 10 Pro, I think I have Win 10 Pro after free upgrade from Win 7 Pro. I'm puzzled; do you mean pytivo or Tivo Desktop working on Win 10?