Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Updating of Guide

I'm back....
    Well, it's now 10.10PM 13/12/17 and the message on my TiVo says "Wed 13/12 Program info has run out"

The last message told me that it would do an attempt at Wed 13/12 9.54PM

HOWEVER looking in Network, it says it progress is at 78%, so I assume, it is doing the auto update/9.54PM job to fix itself?

When I look in the guide, many things simply say "to be announced"..so it seems to run right down to nothing before it refreshes?

Dunno if this is right, but????

Quote Originally Posted by viewer View Post
    I'm back....

HOWEVER looking in Network, it says it progress is at 78%, so I assume, it is doing the auto update/9.54PM job to fix itself?

Dunno if this is right, but????
    G'day viewer,

It looks like that part is working fine. I'm hoping that you awake this am to find you have some guide program data.

I had a Tivo owner call me yesterday and he said his guide was working fine with postcode 6032.

Partial solution

I did a "clear program information and to do list" followed by a guided setup. That seems to have fixed the problem with the TiVo not automatically downloading the EPG. It is still giving a "low EPG data" message but it is actually getting the data without me manually triggering it. Unfortunately the clear and setup process has cleared the TiVo's name and MAK. I have reinstated the MAK using the instructions given by user pawl here. I am still trying to get kmttg to detect my TiVo. If I cannot solve it I will go back to an earlier image.

I now have kmttg working. I am not sure what the problem was. I set and unset the beacon/bonjour setting but I am pretty sure I ended up back where I started.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuillard View Post
    Unfortunately the clear and setup process has cleared the TiVo's name and MAK. I have reinstated the MAK using the instructions given by user pawl here. I am still trying to get kmttg to detect my TiVo. If I cannot solve it I will go back to an earlier image.
    Managed to get in and make the alterations given by Pawl, but to no avail. I did a C&DE on this one, so I wonder if it is beyond reinstating the MAK.