Thread: Season pass for Rage is missing episodes

Season pass for Rage is missing episodes

Just noticed some episodes of Rage have a description of music and some show as "Drama, movie (2009)".

The second ones don't record. Could someone have a look into it please?

There is a 2009 drama called Rage in the OzTiVo data, but it doesn't appear to have any showings. Could you advise which channel and state you saw it on? Having a time and date might turn out to be helpful, too.

Brisbane 4000. There's one on Monday the 4th at 1am, Channel 2 that shows as the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Skutter View Post
    Brisbane 4000. There's one on Monday the 4th at 1am, Channel 2 that shows as the drama.
    OK, I'm out of my depth. I thought the timetable data was coming from http://www.oztivo.net/tivo-bin/stati...tation=ABC-Qld but that shows "Rage: Series 2017, Episode 179 (s2017e179)" with the description "Wall-to-wall music videos, from new releases to classics and the long-forgotten. For more information go to the rage website. #WatchingRage" at 01:00 on 4th December. It may possibly have been updated since your TiVo last connected. Maybe trigger a call to the mothership this evening and see if it comes good?

Channel 2 - Thursday morning 1:43 am, Rage is showing as the drama again

Channel 2 this morning 9/12

1:05am drama
    5:00am music
    6:00am drama

So it's not consistent.

Wed 13/12 1:05 am - drama