Updates:

The new sky box upgrade is definitely required, as it adds DBVS2 h264, which I believe sky
will be moving all channels to eventually.

It DOES contain a 500GB HD, which (recording to) is off by default. Therefore we can get it installed and
see if it works with the Tivo. If not, you can ring sky and have the recording enabled, giving
you essentially a mysky hdi box. This will cost $15 per month though.

It only has composite RCA and 1 HDMI output. No svideo or scart. If it works like the mysky box then
the composite output has macrovision locking, which means most channels will not output over it.
This = NO TIVO

Based on everything I have read today, I am pretty certain we will not be able to use TiVo anymore.
That said, we will have to adapt to mysky (No wishlists!! - I think). You can apparently split the
hdmi output to multiple TV's (I currently do this with my pc) with a splitter box. I guess I'll have to upgrade
to 2 in, 4 out hdmi splitter/repeater. (with remote).
If you are creative, and have multiple TiVo remotes/TV's (my TiVo outputs to 5 tvs) - you can get another
mysky remote, either say your one is lost, or get one from a sky shop. It should cost $25 in either case.

Cheers,
Divxmaster