Thread: Second Tivo disappears from Now playing list / Garbled Video / Backup a TIVO

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    3) I had this issue for about two weeks in February this year. It mysteriously came right and has not been seen since. http://forums.oztivo.net/showthread....re-or-no-sound

TiVo Series3 TiVoHD x2

Well today I came home and the tivowith the 1T hdd was in a reboot loop. I turned off and on and it continued to reboot. Left off and unplugged for 2 hrs. Hey presto working again. What a shock Caspa was working but very slowly.
    we will see how we go...

I got a survey from tivo asking me abount Caspa in the future.. I just asked them to fix Caspa in the present !

Charles

Welcome to the TiVo reboot problem, mine is now doing this for the second time.

Last time I had to leave it unplugged for 24 hours then reboot it with no other cables connected, and it finally booted.

TiVo Tech support is so bad it's beyond belief, I gave up on them after the last episode.

Interestingly I actually caused the problem this time by trying to find the home networking package menu item and going into media something. I then got "Please Wait" for ever, and finally I pulled the plug. That was it, it's now buggered.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for my home networking package that I paid for weeks ago with the last promotion.

Someone at TiVo needs a serious wake up and start addressing the technical, support and logistical problems before the miss management kills the best PVR on the market.

Pull you head out of your backside TiVo the problems are real and you need to fix them now.

Rohan