Ok Im going to ask some possibly dumb questions, I seem to be having more trouble with this than anyone else... Maybe its my limited intellect!I have searched the mailing list and still am confused about some stuff!

1) I have now successfully loaded the Oztivo iso image onto the HDD ( I think!) , installed the Turbo Card, plugged everything in - to sky digital, and connected the card to my network. When I turn on the Tivo I get the Oztivo Maintenace flash at the start up, followed by the guided setup (that looks like it is the original authentic Tivo setup). The instructions on the NZ tivo Emulator advise me to edit the tclient using the telnet. But im not sure how to use the Telnet...

2) What is a Telnet, I think there is one in Win XP, but Im advised against using it... Therefore what should I use?

3) If im using a Telnet I presume I need the IP for the Tivo to connect, how can I find out the IP for my Tivo?

4) Because I get the Oztivo splash is it reasonable to assume that I have loaded it properly?

5) Most of the how-to's that I have downloaded brush over the telnet thing and just describe it as - at the prompt type such & such but nothing seems to explain how to get to the prompt! - for a dumby at least!!!

6) Do I need to do anything special to load drivers etc for the card?

7) Someone advised that if the card was installed correctly it would appear on my network - Where would I look for that???

Im reasonably confident - 90% that physically I have installed the card properly, and 100% confident that I have physically installed the HDD properly...

Sorry for all the stupid questions, I thought it would be better to get them all out of the way in one post...

All help is greatly appreciated, still dying to get the thing going!!

Marv