Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Series2 in PAL

That is my understanding.

Peter.

Ps Dick, were you ultimately successful in restoring the image to a USB attached Hard drive? From memory the last comment in your wiki was that you have not tried the drive in a TiVo yet.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

Peter, I am using that USB restored disk now for about 1,5 year now so the part of the script I used worked for me for sure.
    There are options in the script that I have not tested by doing a restore and putting it back in Tivo. Those options have been marked when used. For experienced users the script also has a dry run option, so you can judge whether the commands used, make sense.

Cool thanks I'm trying to figure out options for the next image to allow USB only restores.

Peter.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

Robert ? Is he arround ?

Hi dick,
    You mentioned an email from Robert from before I was a member, I noticed that Keith had also mentioned 'Robert Lowery', but I was unable to find it among the registered users.

Is Robert still a member or does anyone have a copy of his work that I can put my hands on ?

Best regards, Marianok

PS. Nick: I did see the link you sent and they seem to have something replated to what we need, but it's all in mandarin and I find imposible to buy it ...
    Best Regards,
    Marianok.

Robert is not active any more, and was only active in the OzTiVo community, but not here.

You can find the start of his palmod work here.

and some other notes we started here.

Peter.