Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: nztivo.net

re: nztivo.net

Great to know it is still used and worth contributing to.

I would just reccommend that anywhere that it refers to versions of stuff it makes it clear they may not be up to date, and gives a link so users can check for latest update. I have done this a lot, and skolink did some too, so we are getting it into shape now.

And it now mentions the nzTivo image in a lot more relevant places.

US Phillips HDR112 TIVO, TurboNet, PAL Tuner, 80gb HDD. Work, Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by jaidev View Post
    Hi Sorry I got that email, just been a little busy.. will see whats up with the edit rights of that page.
    Hi, access rights for "Current Events" page at nztivo.net wiki may be a little too public (login not required to update). I erased the profanities that were there.

nztivo.net account suspended

Just noticed the the account for hosting nztivo.net has been suspended. Will the domain name be pointed to a new host? I could take over the domain name and hosting if no-one else is inclined.

TiVo Series3 TiVoHD x2

Issues with the provider, Ill get it going again, and move it to my hosting provider.

I can give a couple of you a username and pwd if you would like to upgrade and tidy it up before I make a backup and move it later.
    Last edited by jaidev; 05-03-2009 at 08:10 AM.
    TiVo Series 1 Thompson PVR10UK Unit, Dual 250Gb, 512Mb Cachecard, NZ Emulator Port 8000
    TiVo Series 1 Sony SVR2000 unit, Dual 300Gb, 512Mb Cachecard, Philips FTA Tuner, NZ Emulator Port 80
    TiVo Series 1 Philips unit, Dual 160Gb, Turbonet, FTA Tuner, Private Emulator
    TiVo Series 1 Philips unit, 120Gb, Turbonet, Dev Emulator, Development Unit...
    DTiVo Series 1 Philips DSR6000 unit, 120Gb, Turbonet, Work in progress...

Smile nztivo up again

Thanks for getting nztivo.net up again. Can you please do a find-and-replace-all of "minnie.tuhs.org" with "www.oztivo.net". There are quite a few links.

TiVo Series3 TiVoHD x2

Quote Originally Posted by jaidev View Post
    Issues with the provider, Ill get it going again, and move it to my hosting provider.

I can give a couple of you a username and pwd if you would like to upgrade and tidy it up before I make a backup and move it later.
    yo .. I can help.
    I have heaps of hosting in all sorts of places.

If others are interested in contributing to an NZ specific website I may be interested in providing the necessary stuff.

You may want to PM jaidev, as he does not visit the forums much anymore.

Pete.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!