Hi Guys,

Downloaded it, installed and it failed with Tivo going into a powering up/switch off powering up cycle.

Swapped the drive to my known good Tivo but same thing.

Reinstalled and this time noticed 2 things

When the reimaging reached 99.9% it showed error "a failure in compression stream" then kicked out to screen saying image sucessful (?!?) unless you are looking a the screen when it flashes up you would miss it.

After setting up network (inc static IP) the screen where you are supposed to check the details are corrrect does not displ and it kicks ou out to main menu.

Downloaded and and burned ISO on different machine but exactly same result.

Only 3 things in common are

The hard drive - new 300GB Seagate
The UK Image from Orac (I used the Oztivo Philips Image last time)
Fixed IP in setup.

Anyone else had problems with the UK image? Anyone had sucess? I am going to try the new Philips image but woulld have preferred UK as Tivo used to be more stable before putting Philips image on its twin sister.

Second supplemental question - as the only 2 channels I can get through aerial (2 & 3) are on different channels (6 & 9) than what they are supposed to be (must be getting shadow from North Shore rather than Waitarua transmitter) can I change he channel/frequency after install and will that break guide data allocation?
Chris