PDA

View Full Version : Saturn Digital Postcode

KaroriPete
27-11-2005, 07:53 PM
Hi. I'm a fairly new to Tivo, but have managed to get a US 212 up and running with image 1.4 and an Xfactor card.

Now that I've played around quite a bit with various hacks and configs, I'd like to wipe the disk and start again from a fresh setup. I originally set the Tivo up using the Sky Digital postcode, however I actually have the new Saturn Digital service. I know the content is basically the same, but just wondered if there is a postcode specifically for Saturn Digital. Thought I read about one somewhere in the forum pages but can't find it again.

I also hit the time warp issue a few weeks back. Followed through the instructions to create a timestamp file and then force an index. Also downloaded the ntpupdate file as per the instructions. This worked fine for quite a while, and then a couple of days back the problem just reappeared again (warped time entry in the logs, and no programs listed when using "Search by Title").

What causes this problem to just resurface after weeks of correct operating? Is there a permanent fix?

Thanks for the help,
Pete.

zollymonsta
28-11-2005, 06:41 AM
There is a Saturn Digital Postcode.. 02116 from memory. I did some testing with DJC on it but had problems getting it to work. Not quite sure where we are at with it now. It's worth getting on the correct postcode, when available, for Saturn Digital as there are more channels which are not available on Sky Digital.

ZollyMonsta

Wanted
28-11-2005, 11:22 AM
Was 02114 here http://forums.oztivo.net/showthread.php?t=717

zollymonsta
28-11-2005, 01:39 PM
This is the latest thread regarding headends...

http://forums.oztivo.net/showthread.php?t=796

DJC
28-11-2005, 09:18 PM
jaidev has agreed to assist with this one [saturn digital headend] testing and refinement in about a week or so.

I've had to bow out due to other commitments, and the fact I am a one tivo family, not a good environment for testing....

KaroriPete
29-11-2005, 06:03 AM
Thanks for the help guys - that sounds great. I'm a bit of a TIVO newbie but if there is anything I can do to help with the testing just let me know.

Cheers,
Pete.

zollymonsta
29-11-2005, 06:57 AM
Excellent. I will be TiVo-less for most of next week as I am moving house and have to get re-connected to Saturn. Once I'm reconnected I can help with testing too.