PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take for the full guide data to be available when turned on?

Annieliese
02-06-2018, 03:22 PM
My TiVo has been returned to me after service by the most wonderful Darren King- he is a miracle champ. I vaguely remember last November when my newly tweaked TiVo was returned to me, it took a day or more for me to get 3 days' of Guide data. I reset up my TiVo yesterday evening. It has guide data for today but I cannot use Search Title to re-set up my seasons passes etc. I assume it needs further days' data before this Search facility will work. Would someone please remind me of at what stage I could expect Search Title to work- so I can set up my seasons passes again and search for movies etc? Does it take longer than 24 hours? maybe 48 hours before I can use the Search etc?

ETA after 24 hours - I now can search and my "To Do" list has populated from my wishlight items- yay!

Darren King
02-06-2018, 05:10 PM
As you have discovered it does take a little time. Glad it is all going!

Thanks for your kind words too. I appreciate the feedback. (cheque is in the mail... lol :) )

DavidKeegel
11-06-2018, 09:21 AM
My TiVo has been returned to me after service by the most wonderful Darren King- he is a miracle champ. I vaguely remember last November when my newly tweaked TiVo was returned to me, it took a day or more for me to get 3 days' of Guide data. I reset up my TiVo yesterday evening. It has guide data for today but I cannot use Search Title to re-set up my seasons passes etc. I assume it needs further days' data before this Search facility will work. Would someone please remind me of at what stage I could expect Search Title to work- so I can set up my seasons passes again and search for movies etc? Does it take longer than 24 hours? maybe 48 hours before I can use the Search etc?

ETA after 24 hours - I now can search and my "To Do" list has populated from my wishlight items- yay!

I would expect it to take something like half a day.