PDA

View Full Version : Daily Call Failed: Service unavailable

imcdermid
28-05-2016, 02:12 PM
Hi All,

I have an Oztivo running the 1.6 software. I changed the IP address from static to DHCP. Since then I have been unable to make a daily call it fails at the connecting stage with the Service Unavailable message.

I can telnet in and resolve names such as www.google.com.au etc.

What is the name of the Oztivo server, it used to be minnie.tuhs.org, but I believe it has changed.

TIA,

Ian

imcdermid
28-05-2016, 03:54 PM
Hi All,

I have an Oztivo running the 1.6 software. I changed the IP address from static to DHCP. Since then I have been unable to make a daily call it fails at the connecting stage with the Service Unavailable message.

I can telnet in and resolve names such as www.google.com.au etc.

What is the name of the Oztivo server, it used to be minnie.tuhs.org, but I believe it has changed.

TIA,

Ian

The problem is now solved, i reset the nic to dhcp and removed the first entry in/etc/resolv.conf. That server is dead

imcdermid
31-05-2016, 10:39 AM
The problem is now solved, i reset the nic to dhcp and removed the first entry in/etc/resolv.conf. That server is dead

After rebooting the tivo, the problem has returned. I can ping www.oztivo.net and telnet to port 9090 from another machine on the network. The oztivo linux image does not have the telnet client installed.

Any ideas?

TIA,

Ian