PDA

View Full Version : Guide Data Low

Islander
16-10-2012, 06:28 PM
I have just forced a phone call and found that the guide data has about 2-3 days left. Presumably the emulator needs a prod!

As always
Many thanks in advance.

P.s. I didn't check all chans but TV1, UKTV and BBC K are low however CUE seems ok. postcode 2112 on two Tivos.

Ray
18-10-2012, 04:21 PM
Same for me. Got 4 and Maori but most of the rest especially Sky are empty.

NZMarke
18-10-2012, 05:14 PM
Yep - same here. In Auckland. So prob not a post code issue. Anyone able to help?

Cheers

Mark

Islander
18-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Have made a phone call on Sky TiVo. All seems ok there. Running phone call on Freeview TiVo now.

It looks like the emulator God has done it again.

Many thanks

Islander
19-10-2012, 05:13 AM
I think I have spoken too soon.
The guide data has loaded albeit with a gap in Friday's listings. However if live tv / guide is pressed all the channels that had a data problem now show Upcoming before the program title. The result of this is the season passes / wishlists do not work.
I have tried several Daily Calls and on one TiVo I have tried a Clear Program Data & ToDo List followed by a phone call but now the TiVo hasn't completed the Daily Call following the clear. It is at 93% after 12 hours.
The other TiVo is in the same state with the only difference being that this one has not had the Clear Prog Data.

I assume that there is still a bug in the guide data.

Islander
20-10-2012, 06:14 AM
I have just checked both of my machines. They are now ok with season passes/wishlists working correctly. I presume the gap of Friday's data caused the problem.

As always many thanks to those that sorted this.